TAVEC Pharma is recruiting Research Associates in human exosome sciences with previous experience in tissue culture, molecular biology, and assay development. This position involves maintenance of cell adherent and suspension cells, optimization of growth conditions, purification of exosomes, and routine protein and RNA expression studies. The successful candidate will work directly with a leadership team on the JHU campus and in Montreal and will collaborate with other key laboratories on the JHU campus and beyond.
- Ph.D. in biochemistry, cell biology, or related discipline is preferred.
- At least 2 years tissue culture experience.
- Familiarity with RNA and protein analysis
- Outstanding independence and strong interpersonal relationship and communication skills.
- Excellent time management and problem-solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with large scale cell culture/bioreactor culture is preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
- Relevant biomedical research: 3 years (Required)
- Tissue culture: 2 years (Required)
- Master’s (Required)
- Doctorate (Preferred)
- Commensurate with experience and duties
- Contract-based and employee-based options available
- Stock options package
- United States (Preferred)
- JHTV Fast Forward, 1812 Ashland Avenue, Baltimore, MD 21205
Interested applicants should submit their resume and covering letter via email to: email@example.com
Please include the following in the subject line “Research Associate – Exosome Biologics”.
TAVEC Pharma is an exosome-based therapeutics company dedicated to the fight against untreatable diseases. TAVEC Pharma operates in both Baltimore, MD and Montreal, Canada, with its R&D activities centered in its Baltimore facilities (located in the FastForward facility of Johns Hopkins Technology Ventures, 1812 Ashland Avenue). TAVEC’s Baltimore activities are dedicated to optimizing its exosomebased therapeutics and production pipeline. The successful candidates will work closely with collaborating scientists at JHU and other institutions worldwide.
EEOC Statement: TAVEC Pharma is proudly an equal employment opportunity and equal professional advancement employer. Employment decisions at TAVEC Pharma are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. It is our policy that TAVEC Pharma does not discriminate in employment opportunities on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, marital status, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, sexual preference/orientation or veteran status with regard to any position or employment for which the applicant or employee is qualified.